Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Classes

Everyone has their favorite class, and their most despised class. Thought I would put mine out here. My favorite class, or subject I should say, is MATH! Love math! The teacher is a little weird, but love the subject. It makes you think, and everything only has one answer not a bunch that you have to be specific about. Numbers, and letters, how much easier can it get? =) The class , I despise the most is, P.E.! They don't even call it p.e. in highschool, they call it H.O.P.E Health Opportunities through Physical Education. I could go on forever why I do not like this class but I'll leave at, that it messes up my hair, ;) and because I have to change into different clothes and by the time I put my normal clothes back on, they're all stretched out. =p . At least I only have to take it one year though. =) 

4 comments:

  1. I agree on the P.E. Lucky you don't have swim, I did and then had to change to get to class. Was not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will make it through P.E. this is and then not have to worry about it anymore. It's good for you though. Builds strong muscles and keeps you in shape! When you are your mother's age your gonna say, "Mom, I wish I had stayed in P.E" now everything I own is hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved P.E esp Hockey and Netball, track anything that got me outside in the fresh air instead of being cooped up inside the classrooms. Although I have to admit I loved English my teacher was pretty cool but I think the class I hated he most was physics, everything about that class made me shudder, it didnt help that the teacher was weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite classes in high school were probably band, choir, drama and debate. Now you mentioned math...I never really did like that subject and now my son doesn't either. It's hard to keep a kid positive about a subject when you never really did like it to begin with. So kudos to you for liking that subject. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!